2014 Harley-Davidson FLSTNSE CVO Softail Deluxe
2014 Harley-Davidson FLSTNSE CVO Softail Deluxe, The CVO Softail® Deluxe combines huge features along together using a fairly easy riding mindset. The low seat and dropped down center of gravity Build handling a Breeze. And a detachable windshield and Saddlebags return off quick if you feel as if stripping down.
All the quality. All the legacy in the Harley-Davidson name. Plus custom touches and performance in which distinguish you from several bike on an open road. Sure there is a trifle vanity. Premium custom. Big, tricked-out wheels. Deep consideration to details. The good storm of engineering and vogue you may no more than notice throughout the custom machine. And you may spoil yourself using the accessories—from comfort to electronics to chrome. But the real signature of your Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycle is that the explosive power and sleek detailing in the huge Twin Cam 110™ engine along together using Screamin’ Eagle® engine badges. It’s custom-built, not merely for anyone, except for true connoisseurs in the road.
2014 Harley-Davidson FLSTNSE CVO Softail Deluxe Iconic Engine
Pure. Dripping along together using power. A jewel machined from metal. there isn’t any mistaking the roots in the Twin Cam 110™ along together using Screamin’ Eagle® engine badges : authentic Harley-Davidson vogue through and through, along together using an consideration to detail you may get from simply there is no other motorcycle company. Its granite-colored heads and cylinders feature machined cooling fin tips and are highlighted by chrome rocker covers and Twin Cam 110™ engine badging. it is a pure, powerful declaration in the price of staying true to what satisfies the rider.
Daymaker™ LED Headlamp and LED Fog Lamps
Riding is regarding seeing and being seen. The Daymaker™ headlamp and LED fog lamps out front provide you with lots of punch and spread straight into the darkness to stay you going forward confidently when the daylight goes down.
Confidence. Control. High-performance dual disc Brembo® brakes supply consistent stopping power. The 4-piston front and rear calipers along together using only front rotor brake system is state in the art and prime in the line. It’s simply one more method The Motor Company puts a high level of detail into their bikes to present you peace of mind throughout your educational journey.
- Length – 95.7 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 – 24 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 7 – 25.8 in.
- Ground Clearance – 4.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) – 32.1
- Trail – 5.8 in.
- Wheelbase – 64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification – MT90B16 M/C 72H
- Tires, Rear Specification – MU85B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity – 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) – 3.5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped – 749 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order – 782 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume – 1.79 cu ft
- Engine 1 – Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110B™
- Bore – 4 in.
- Stroke – 4.374 in.
- Displacement – 110 cu in
- Compression Ratio – 9.2:1
- Fuel System 3 – Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive – Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st – 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd – 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd – 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th – 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th – 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th – 2.79
- Exhaust – Chrome, shorty-dual exhaust w/ slashdown chrome mufflers and chrome heat shields
- Wheels, Optional Style Type 9 – N/A
- Wheels, Front Type 9 – Chrome, 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type – Chrome, 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type – 4-piston fixed front; 2-piston floating rear
- Parking Brake – N/A
- Engine Torque Testing Method – J1349
- Engine Torque 2 – 107.7 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) – 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) – 25.8
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) – 26.7
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 5 – 43 mpg
- PRICING 6
- Vivid BlackN/A
- Color OptionN/A
- Two-Tone OptionN/A
- Custom Color Option$28,999
- Hard Candy Color OptionN/A
- Security OptionSTD
- Wheel OptionN/A
- ABS OptionSTD
- Cruise Control OptionSTD
- Security Package (Security and ABS)N/A
2014 Harley-Davidson FLSTNSE CVO Softail Deluxe ELECTRIC
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 – High beam, running lights, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system, 6-speed, low fuel warning, cruise control , ABS
Gauges – N/A
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.